Paradise Beach Nevis is the only beachfront villa property on Nevis and is privately owned. A 15-minute drive from the Nevisian capital Charlestown, which retains much of its colonial-era architecture, the property is a quick hop by boat from neighboring St. Kitts. In addition to the five new Beach Houses, the secluded resort offers seven sophisticated two, three, and four-bedroom thatched villas, each boasting a pebble-lined plunge pool, outdoor marble shower and a private setting within lush gardens. Designed to maximize comfort and privacy, and to take advantage of the breathtaking location, the villas cocoon visitors in a tranquil tropical setting.
Here’s a roundup of why the unique Island of Nevis hits a top spot for destinations to visit in 2019:
- Unrivaled Romance: Relax into the luxury of your own private Beach House at Paradise Beach, Nevis. Launched just in time for the holidays, each of the five new Beach Houses features its own sparkling portion of the ocean from which to watch the stunning sunset with your love in complete seclusion. The beachfront property is also available to be booked for exclusive use.
- Health and Wellness: Sparsely populated (the island is home to more monkeys than people), visitors can touch nature on an island unspoiled by commercial development. Guests of Paradise Beach, Nevis can enjoy fresh juice delivered daily, rainforest bathing and in-villa, luxury spa treatments.
- Action-packed Adventures: Attracting competitors from across the globe, Nevis is host to a variety of athletic competitions. Guests visiting later in the season can participate in the Nevis to St. Kitts’ Cross Channel Swim, which takes place on March 31st next year.
- Multi-Generational and Group Travel: Paradise Beach offers a range of villa sizes, each equipped with full gourmet kitchens and private pools. To tailor the luxury level, guests can pre-order groceries or enlist the private chef; enjoy complimentary yoga classes or work with the personal trainer.
- Cultural Carnivals: Experience the best of Caribbean culture at the St. Kitts Nevis National Carnival, also known as Sugar Mas, which runs mid-November to early January. Seasonal visitors can also experience the visually stunning National Carnival Parade, which takes place in January.
With connecting flights to St. Kitts Basseterre International Airport followed by a short 10 minute boat ride to Paradise Beach, Nevis; the island is remote, tiny and private yet simple to get to in comparison with other long-haul expeditions.
More information about Paradise Beach Resort can be found at www.paradisebeachnevis.com. Rates start at $1,495.