http://cappuccino.ucsd.edu/how/silagra-wirkungsweise/100/ follow cite essays mla style biograhies switching from prilosec to nexium cialis high blood pressure side effects jack the ripper gcse coursework https://vabf.org/reading/angels-indians-resume-series-woai/250/ https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/les-risque-de-viagra/13/ free essay on taj mahal history plavix coumadin contraindicated enter https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/misoprostol-cytotec-walgreens/34/ https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/american-literature-essay/26/ categorising texts example essay format https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/poorly-written-five-paragraph-essay/23/ clubbing attire female viagra enter thesis statement for autism https://leelanauchristianneighbors.org/disciplines/a-simple-essay-about-myself-in-the-future/57/ lyrica vs neurontin buy tuf 20 softabs cheap https://shedbuildermag.com/research/battle-of-lexington-1775-essay/28/ research paper help me birds essay english how to write a business dissertation proposal follow site photosynthesis free essays get link source https://optionsrehab.org/generic/ou-acheter-cialis-generique/60/ Port of Spain, Trinidad. The Honorable Mr. Justice Adrian Saunders, who will assume the post as president of the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) on July 4th, has been appointed to the Advisory Board of the Global Judicial Integrity Network by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime’s (UNODC) Global Programme for the Implementation of the Doha Declaration. Mr. Justice Saunders is also the Chairman of the Caribbean Association of Judicial Officers (CAJO).
The 10-member Advisory Board will help identify priority challenges and emerging topics in judicial integrity and assist judiciaries in addressing those challenges as they arise. Each of the Advisory Board members was chosen because of their active engagement in advancing judicial integrity.
The UNODC will also provide bilateral and regional technical assistance to support judiciaries in the development and implementation of strategies, measures and systems to strengthen integrity and accountability in the justice system.
The other members of the Advisory Board are:
- Duro Sessa: President of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Croatia and President of the Consultative Council of European Judges
- Masood Bin Muhammad Al-Ameri: Chief Justice of the Supreme Judicial Council, Qatar
- Maria Theresa Moura: Minister of the Superior Court of Justice in Brazil and DirectorGeneral of the Brazilian National Magistrates School
- Zainun Ali: Judge of the Federal Court, Malaysia
- Kashim Zannah: Chief Judge, High Court of Borno State, Nigeria
- Nihal Jayawickrama: Coordinator of the Judicial Integrity Group
- Jose Igreja Matos: Judge, Court of Appeal, Porto, Portugal, President of the European Association of Judges, and Vice President of the International Association of Judges.
Public Education and Communications Unit
Tel: (868) 623-2225 extns. 2296, 2226
- Lynne Leitch: Justice, Ontario Superior Court of Justice, Representative of the Commonwealth Magistrates and Judges Association, Chair of the Association’s Gender Section
- Diego Garcia-Sayan: UN Special Rapporteur on the Independence of Judges and Lawyers
Mr. Justice Saunders was appointed a Judge of the Caribbean Court of Justice in 2005 and, in February 2018, it was announced that he will be the third President of the CCJ.